- 0 – 10,000 ppm aralığında (1 ppm lik hassasiyetle) yanıcı gaz ölçüm,
- 0 – 100% LEL aralığında yanıcı gaz ölçüm,
- 0 – 100% VOL hacimsel aralığında yanıcı gaz ölçüm,
- 0 – 2000 ppm aralığında CO (karbon monoksit) ölçüm ve
- 0 – 25% O2 (oksijen) ölçüm,
- 0 – 100 ppm H2S (hidrojen sülfür) ölçüm ve
- 0 – 150 mbar aralığında gaz basıncı ölçüm imkanı sunar,
67430 GT-43 Portable Gas Detector – ppm / LEL / GAS / CO / O2 / H2S by GMI
Designed for the gas industry, the GT Series are multi-application instruments, satisfying all the needs of service technicians within a single unit. With 7 modes of operation, the GT Series is the most versatile instrument available for working with gas.
The GT 40 series offers technicians and workers a single instrument that can be used throughout the gas distribution and transmission pipelines for all measurements needed for leak testing, and confined space entry. Bright LED alarm lights illuminate as gas levels increase, and audible alarms are activated at preset levels should they be programmed. Completely programmable, the GT is an industry standard throughout the Americas and Europe and allows companies to utilize only one instrument for all their monitoring needs. The GT series is available with an optional docking station for full calibration and testing capabilities, and printed cal certificates if needed.
- Measures up to 4 gases
- Gas leak detection
- Confined space monitoring
- Surveying and purging
- PPM, LEL and Volume Methane flammable gas ranges for leak detection
- Manual and automatic datalogging
- Loud audible and high visual ‘ticker’ (Geiger) on ppm range
- Integral flashlight
- Alkaline or rechargeable battery options
- Charging via simple power cable or docking station
- Rugged polycarbonate case, sealed to IP54
7 Application Modes
- Leak Test Mode measures methane in three different distinct ranges (ppm/LEL/%Volume). Autoranging between all three ranges, audible, visual, and gieger alarms, and ergonomical design allows for easy one handed operation. Also ideal for carbon monoxide investigations.
- Confined Space Mode measures up to 4 gases (O2, LEL, CO, H2S) simultaneously with audible visual alarms, datalogging, and min/max values.
- Bahole Mode for testing undrerground leaks. In this mode the GT measures gas beginning in the LEL range and autoranges to % Volume. Barhole probe included with instrument.
- Carbon Monoxide Mode measures CO directly in ppm. Menu items for air free CO (O2 correction) when fitted with an O2 sensor, and differential CO.
- Purge Mode for measuring methane from 0-100% Volume in inert atmospheres.
- Sniffer Mode enables rapid leak detection by measuring methane 0-10000 ppm with the semi-conductor fitted at the end of the flexi probe. Audible/visual gieger allows for easy pinpointing of leaking pipes.
- Pressure Mode measures from 0-60″ of water column via a pressure sensor on the back of the instrument. Ideal for tightness tests on gas systems up to 2 PSI.
- User Handbook
- Quick OP Instructions
- Calibration Certificate
- Configuration Report