Wherever flammable gases or vapours are found, the CC28 provides the best solution for safe monitoring. ATEX-certified design, built-in EX-certified horn and bright LED lights allow safe operation within highly flammable areas. The gas alarm is transmitted to the central control panel, simultaneously warning the control room and the worker in the danger area.
Using GfG’s unique sensor technology, coupled with a special “chimney-effect” the CC28 transmitter has the shortest response time in the market, detecting flammable gases using catalytic bead technology. When used in conjunction with our GMA controller series, a programmed delta alarm can shorten the response time still further. This gives an extra level of safety when handling explosive gas risks.
Installation and sensor exchange are quick and easy using pre-calibrated smart, plug-in sensors. One-man calibration/ adjustment is possible directly at the transmitter, without opening the housing.
CC28 basic unit
CC28 D with additional display of gas concentration
CC28 DA with additional bright LED lights and loud horn. The extra costs for installing an Ex-certified horn and audible alarm are omitted.
- World-wide shortest response time
- Gas concentration displayed on transmitter, external display or control panel
- Ex-protected according to ATEX II 2G EEx dem [ib] IIC T4
- EEC design inspection certificate BVS 04 ATEX E 132 X, functional test: BVS 05 ATEX G 001 X CE 0158
- SIL-2 certificate
- Ex-certified visual and loud acoustic alarm
- Few cabling required
- Simple sensor exchange using smart, plug-in sensors
- Long service life of sensors
- Low maintenance effort
- Status and function display directly on transmitter
- Calibration by pressing a button without having to open the casing
- Operation possible in inaccessible places via remote control (option)